Research Intern post
The successful candidate will support the SCQF Partnership in activities relating to the analysis of a range of products and materials to check for fitness for purpose. The role involves supporting the work of the SCQFP Officers by undertaking research and analysis on a range of external and internal workshops, services, tools, and materials to review their purpose and use. The result will be an analysis of existing information with reports and recommendations along with a set of proposals for the mechanisms for future review and analysis of products.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
• work with the CEO and others to ensure all data captured is GDPR compliant
• support the review and evaluation of all workshop engagement over a specific period by conducting follow up surveys, emails, and telephone calls resulting in concise reports including all key data
• undertake research into the use of social media by key stakeholders in different sectors
• investigate approaches being used by partners in working with key sectors
• support the review of My Skills, My Future by conducting follow up emails and telephone calls to evaluate use and impact and reporting on these for internal and external use
• work as part of a team to take forward cross-sectoral or cross-functional projects
£9.00 per hour
Full-Time fixed term contract for 12 months
Closing date: 3 April 2018, 12 noon
Interviews will take place on 25/26 April 2018
For more details & to apply have a look at the vacancy on the Adopt An Intern website.