This website is operated by the SCQF Partnership a company limited by guarantee and registered charity based at 201 West George Street, Glasgow G2 2LW.
By using the website you consent to the collection, storage, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
What Information do we collect?
- Information you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our newsletter
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of the website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation)
Using your personal information
- to improve your browsing experience
- to send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
- to address enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the site
- to analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support and improve and develop our business and the services we offer
- for all other purposes consistent with the proper performance of our operations and business
- to contact you for your views on our services
Sharing of Data
Links to Other Sites
SCQF contains links to other sites not affiliated with SCQF. These sites have their own policies and practices with respect to online privacy, and SCQF cannot be responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these unaffiliated web sites.
A ‘cookie’ is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies do not damage your computer. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a web site to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites. You can decide if you want to accept cookies by changing the settings on your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set.
We also keep track of your IP address to gather broad demographic information about you, such as your location and your Internet Service Provider. SCQF may also collect aggregate information on how our users are utilising the site. This might include information regarding traffic patterns through the site.
For more information on cookies and their use please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org