Our aims are to:
- ensure that, where appropriate, all assessed learning and qualifications in Scotland are included on the Framework;
- extend the recognition of informal and non-formal learning;
- develop and promote the Framework as a Lifelong Learning tool;
- develop relationships with other frameworks internationally.
The Partnership is a company limited by guarantee and is a Scottish registered charity.
It has a Board of Directors from the following organisations:
- College Development Network;
- Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education;
- Scottish Qualifications Authority;
- Universities Scotland.
In addition we have a Co-opted Director representing employer interests and another co-option is the Chair of the SCQFP Quality Committee.
Our Mission Statement
To ensure that the quality and integrity of the SCQF is maintained at all times and that the benefits of using the Framework are fully promoted to all stakeholders across Scotland and beyond.
The Partnership’s values are: