SLF is the only free national education event in Scotland with something on offer for everyone involved in Scottish education.
SLF 2018 takes place on Wednesday 19 and Thursday 20 September in the SECC, Glasgow.
What’s on offer
SLF offers opportunities to access high-quality and highly engaging professional learning as well as opportunities to explore, discuss and exchange knowledge and ideas with thousands of professional colleagues and experts.
SLF 2018 features keynotes from:
- John Swinney MSP, Deputy First Minister and Cabinet Secretary for Education and Skills
- Dr Jo Boaler, Professor of Mathematics Education, Stanford University
- Louise Macdonald OBE, Chief Executive, Young Scot
- Shirley-Anne Somerville MSP, Minister for Further Education, Higher Education and Science
- Prof Louise Archer, Karl Mannheim Professor of Sociology of Education, University College London
- Dr Jamie Gallagher, award-winning scientist and science communicator
SLF also brings you:
- STEM Live, new for 2018 an interactive experience with STEM demonstrations and keynote speeches
- A range of professional learning seminars where you can engage in activities and learn from practitioners and young people
- Scotland’s largest education exhibition with over 175 exhibitors showcasing educational resources
- Opportunities for discussion and professional networking with colleagues from across Scotland and further afield
Book now to guarantee your place at SLF 2018 and your choice of seminars. See us at stand C45!
For information on the full SLF conference programme, including details of all the sessions on offer and details of how to book your place, visit the Education Scotland website.