The SCQF Partnership has released its Annual Impact Report for 2018-19. The report highlights the main successes and demonstrates the impact of work undertaken by the SCQF Partnership Executive Team throughout 2018-19.
Key activities included:
• SCQFP Parliamentary Reception celebrating the recognition of lifelong learning in Scotland
• SCQF to EQF re-referencing project
• continuing success of the SCQF School Ambassador programme, with special recognition of the 50th Ambassador school to be recruited
• OPITO achieving SCQF Credit Rating Body status
• roll-out of the SCQF College Ambassador programme