Within the Partnership we have extensive knowledge and expertise and are able to offer a comprehensive suite of themed, bespoke and open study visits for European and International visitors.
We are part of many national networks and can access key players across the qualifications and education landscape in Scotland to provide comprehensive study visits to suit the needs of interested parties across Europe and internationally.
A typical Study group will learn about:
- the SCQF, its origins, functions and operations and other UK frameworks, their implementation, commonalities and differences, use and benefits;
- referencing UK frameworks to the EQF and implementation of the European credit transfer system for VET (ECVET) and other European initiatives in the UK;
- SCQF Partnership’s European and international engagement; experience and perspectives from government and social partners on how qualifications frameworks are benefiting learners.
The content of visits are always based on organisational needs of the visiting groups.
Study groups will:
- meet members of the SCQF Executive Team working directly with credit rating bodies and other framework users
- visit learning institutions implementing the SCQF
- visit partner organisations
- hear from a range of experts on the Scottish approach to lifelong learning and qualifications
Examples of Study Visit Programmes
For further information on our International work, including study visits please contact Sheila Dunn on +44 (0)141 225 2921 and we can discuss the exact requirements of your organisation.