We have now published our Operational Plan for 2021-22.
The Plan describes the activities that we will undertake to achieve our objectives for the year. It also breaks down the impact of these activities and highlights how we will measure success.
It outlines the benefits of using the SCQF for a variety of audiences and features details of the work we do:
• with Credit Rating Bodies, including colleges and universities;
• with secondary schools, including the SCQF School Ambassador programme;
• with employers, refugees and veterans;
• to support the learning journey for learners of all ages and circumstances;
• in the development of tools to support lifelong learning, such as the RPL Tool and SCQF Database;
• with international partners and other National Qualifications Framework bodies.
Receive our latest news, workshop alerts and updates to our helpful resources via email.