Head of Quality Assurance, Reviews and Enhancement at the SCQF Partnership, Sheila Dunn, is to present at a prestigious event taking place in Vienna on 25 and 26 April.
The Peer Learning activity (PLA) is devoted to learning outcomes, one of the transparency tools of the Bologna Process and attendees will exchange ideas and best practices on the following issues:
▪ Designing Learning Outcomes – policy, process and practice
▪ Who designs Learning Outcomes (at Module/study programme level), and how?
▪ Breaking LOs down to teaching practice – how to introduce HE faculty to LO
▪ Hands-on examples of writing (intended) Learning Outcomes
▪ Cases in selected countries
The PLA on Learning Outcomes addresses members of the BFUG Thematic Peer Group A on Qualifications Framework and participants from international Higher Education Institutions.
Watch this space for Sheila’s blog on the event in the coming weeks.
Receive our latest news, workshop alerts and updates to our helpful resources via email.